Friday, January 9, 2009

EDM Challenge #171: Draw something that needs fixing

What needs fixing? What about a cat? Numa the kat has tormented me, annoyed me, teased me, and loved me for the last 11 years. She's had a bladder problem since she was a kitten (partly a result of being a "rumpy" [no tail, with consequent issues surrounding rear-end muscles etc...]) so for half of her life we've lived in places without carpeting (not a problem), few rugs (sigh), and closed bathroom doors (just how many times DO I need to wash those mats?). So I drew this as she was lying down beside me. In case you're wondering, yes, her eyes really are blue, a bright baby blue, and they glow RED in the dark.



And in case you're wondering, here's Numa the real thing. Isn't she angelic?

Numa's motto: THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX.

1 comment: