Sunday, July 10, 2011

Travellin'

Spent a few hours in the Cincinnati airport yesterday en route to Philadelphia for a conference. I had hoped to take advantage of our layover to do some major sketching, but having had only 50 minutes of sleep on Friday night, I ended up dozing most of the time. I did manage to sketch the face of a woman sitting not quite opposite me about 2 rows away. I think that she realized I was sketching her, so occasionally I looked at another spot and then "drew". I wonder how others handle situations where people discover that they're under observation. Comments, anyone?

 Those airport chairs!! Never terribly comfortable, but sometimes an intriguing subject. The one above was part of a row of about 6 chairs. Luckily this one didn't have to stand on its own, as it has only one long "foot".

No comments:

Post a Comment